Tamper-proof lockable isolation valve with drain port
- The PVA34L has be specifically designed to allow for the expansion vessel to be fitted easily and conveniently to the system.
- The compact design requires a minimum of space and includes several useful features.
- The valve has a female union connection to fit to the expansion vessel and a female connection to connect to the pipework making a secure joint.
- The ball valve allows the expansion vessel to be isolated from the system.
- The lever has a button operated safety feature which prevents accidental isolation, which could cause a major safety hazard.
- The drain feature allows the expansion vessel to be drain of liquid should the expansion vessel need to be removed for any reason, minimising any water spillage during removal.