- Thermostatic radiator valves and twin packs
- Pressurisation units
- Air venting and removal
- Safety relief valves
- Pump controls and accessories
- Thermostatic mixing valves
- Pressure reducing valves
- Backflow preventors
- Lever ball valves
- Flow regulation
- Gas level ball valves and Y pattern strainers
- Water meters
- Intaball ball valves - blue butterfly handle
- Intaball ball valves - red butterfly handle
- Intaball lever ball valves - blue handle (screwed iron)
- Intaball lever ball valves - red handle (screwed iron)
- DZR Service valve complete with black lever handle
- Intaball lever ball valves - red handle (copper x copper)
- Intaball lever ball valves - blue handle (copper x copper)
Plumbing & heating :
Lever ball valves
Water saving and green issues are moving further up the construction industry agenda and with the Code for Sustainable Homes Specification and the new building regulations Document G:2, architects, designers and specifiers are having to turn to technology to deliver the right environmental impact.
One excellent option for water saving is to reduce the outlet flow at the point of use and the Calflow® Plus is a remarkably cost effective solution and is particularly effective with sinks and hand basins.
Calflow® Plus is WRAs approved, and uses proven technology that is able to control flow from inlet pressures of up to 16 bar and deliver from 4 litres to 15 litres per minute.
The cartridge system is particularly robust and is designed to make simple cleaning and routine maintenance easy, and with the optional check valve cartridges, disruption is kept to a minimum too.
For more information, please click on the product images below