Altecnic Ltd is a leading plumbing and heating distributor, and is based on the Mustang Drive Business Park in Staffordshire. The company site consists of a warehouse and adjoining offices, covering 70,000 square feet of land. Plumbing and heating components are largely imported from Europe, repackaged in the warehouse and distributed to customers throughout the UK.
We recognize that all human activities have an impact on the environment, and it is our policy to reduce the impact of these activities, to reduce our dependency on non-renewable resources, and employ environmental considerations in business decisions.
The company is fully committed to the continual improvement of its environmental performance, and to pollution prevention, through its Environmental Management System.
Altecnic Ltd shall:
- Maintain registration to BS EN ISO 14001: 2004.
- Comply with all environmental legislation and regulations relevant to the business.
- Set and review all objectives and targets.
- Train and involve its employees and contractors in environmental requirements.
- Seek to minimize wasted energy, and raw materials.
- Use recyclable packaging where practicable.
- Document implement maintain and communicate to all employees
- Publish details of the company’s environmental performance which will be made available to any member of the public upon request.